Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week 9 #21

I ran into a lot of technical difficulties. Finally got Explorer to play a few podcasts on Podcast.net, but they were just audio lecture things that were boring. Explorer crashed when I was trying to play a Guide podcast I found under libraries. When I clicked play a pop-up for downloading ActiveX control something or other and it froze everything up.

I went to Podcast Alley and wanted to see a podcast with video. Couldn't do that either. After waiting what seemed like forever, I got instructions to load Podcast Aggregator. Back to the drawing board.

Last podcast site, Yahoo podcasts. Another crash. That's it for me.
I'm telling you right now that I spent way too much time trying to find something "library" to post here on my blog. One of my most frustrating experiences so far.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Sorry you have had so many problems with sites crashing your browser. I have found that Firefox seems to behave better than IE on some of these applications. As far as podcasts go, try going to NPR and see if you can listen to their podcasts. Those haven't caused me any problems.