Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week 9 #20

A person could spend a lot of time brousing around on YouTube. I listened to a great music clip of two very talented people playing Vivaldi's Summer. Then I thought comedy would be a great thing to add to my blog. I found this on video that had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w Hope you get a good laugh out of this too. It's a little slow to start with but wait, it's worth it.

The site is pretty easy to navigate around in but there are so many videos that it's a bit overwhelming. Library work can be a bit intense so I think at least once a day (for health purposes) everyone should view a comedy video and get a good laugh.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

This video was so funny! I kept laughing out loud at my desk. Thanks for the laugh.