Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Week 6 #14

Took a look at Technorati and did a search for Learning 2.0 in blog posts; it brought up over 30,000 blogs. I tried the same search by tags and got only 283. Sensing there is a pattern here, I searched by blog directory and it was even less, 75 blogs. I'm not sure why. Not sure I care.

I checked out "popular" and found several categories: favorited blogs, searches and blogs. Not so interesting ...

I scrolled down and found videos, movies and news. A little more interesting to me so I checked out a Hilary Clinton video. I have to do it again at my own computer with sound because it seemed cool. May even check out a few others.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

I can relate to your sentiments about Technorati, but some people think it's cool so... At least you found something you liked.