Friday, February 16, 2007

Week 4: RSS & Newsreaders #8

I'm so NOT techno savy it makes me laugh. I set up my blog lines newsreader account, feeling proud because it seemed so easy, and then logged off. I had selected several joke, news, and finance feeds so this week I checked my blog to see if my feeds were coming through (are you with me?) and I couldn't find them. Of course I thought I must have done something wrong but didn't know what so I waited for the workshop. After attending the walk-in workshop Christine informed me that the RSS feeds have nothing to do with my blog.

While playing with the RSS feed search engines I mananged to get confused as to where I was in the Internet world and couldn't back out to reorientate. (still laughing at myself) After that experience I can't tell you that any of those sites were easy for me. Lots of interesting stuff to look at for sure.

I need to pop back into my hole now and meditate. I think I'm over stimulated ... or is that the sugar high from the bake sale?

No comments: